- The Great Stalactite at Doolin Cave is the longest free-hanging stalactite in the Northern Hemisphere and is a stunning underworld wonder. It has a real ‘WOW’ factor!
- A new Farmland Nature Trail is now open at Doolin Cave with rare breeds of cattle, sheep, goats and chickens and native species of trees and shrubs.
- The trail is free to cave visitors and makes a trip to Doolin Cave a must in all weathers
- The Cafe at Doolin Cave serves delicious home-cooked foods and home-baked cakes are a speciality.
- You can view or buy unique pottery made from the glacial clay at Doolin Cave
- A trip to Doolin Cave will live in your memory and remind you how magical nature can be! The cave tour is awe-inspiring as you discover a world carved by water
- We are located in the magical Burren Region, close to the Cliffs of Moher
- Doolin Cave is highly recommended on Trip Advisor